Regional Portfolio Manager
An established multi-family owner/operator has an opportunity for an experienced affordable housing property management professional to join their team.
The Regional Portfolio Manager will oversee several properties that will consist of affordable housing and tax credit properties. In this role you will, hire, train, mentor, lead, and inspire a team of property management professionals. Oversee financial budgeting and reporting and manage the marketing and leasing efforts for all apartment communities in the portfolio.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a regional manager in residential property management with supervisory/management experience.
- Experience with Affordable properties, Tax credit, HUD, Section 8
- CPM designation is a plus but not required
- State of CA Real Estate License preferred. Must be willing to obtain a license in 90 days of employment.
- Local travel required; occasional travel out of state on an as-needed basis